There are 31 vegetable plots, available in varying sizes. This area is embraced by many perennial flower beds along the fence line. A wooden archway welcomes visitors to the garden.
The annual cost to rent a plot is 40 cents per square foot. A contract must be completed with your application fee in order to reserve your plot. Limited fee subsidies are available for first-time gardeners upon request.
Anyone can apply to garden in one of our plots on a first-come-first-served basis. You don’t have to be a Woodbury resident! You will be one of many gardeners who enjoy the sunshine and fresh air surrounded by natural beauty close to a lake and wooded areas. There is free parking at the site.
- A protected fenced-in garden area
- Raised beds
- Water source
- Access to a shed with shared gardening tools on site
- Compost piles
- Organic gardening practices
- Plots are still availablePlots are still available at the Woodbury Community Garden on East Red Bank Avenue in Woodbury, NJ. Email: WoodburyCommunityGarden@gmail.com GrowContinue reading “Plots are still available”
- We’re updating!Our website will be seeing big changes for 2019-2020. Stop back to see our progress.
- 2015 Spring Cleanup