There are 34 vegetable plots, available in varying sizes. This area is embraced by many perennial flower beds along the fence line. A wooden archway welcomes visitors to the garden.
The annual cost to rent a plot is 50 cents per square foot. A contract must be completed with your application fee in order to reserve your plot.
Anyone can apply to garden in one of our plots on a first-come-first-served basis. You don’t have to be a Woodbury resident! You will be one of many gardeners who enjoy the sunshine and fresh air surrounded by natural beauty close to a lake and wooded areas. There is free parking at the site.
- A protected fenced-in garden area
- Raised beds
- Water source
- Access to a shed with shared gardening tools on site
- Compost piles
- Organic gardening practices
- Earth Day at the Woodbury Community GardenThanks to the Site Manager, Larry Boden, at West Deptford’s Johnson Matthey, who approved the Earth Day Volunteer opportunity atContinue reading “Earth Day at the Woodbury Community Garden”
- Getting readySome members turning over the soil in our plots to get ready for the 2022-23 season.
- Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa lucilliae)These flowers were planted in the garden in memory of some prominent Woodbury residents lost to a house fire inContinue reading “Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa lucilliae)”
- Plots are still availablePlots are still available at the Woodbury Community Garden on East Red Bank Avenue in Woodbury, NJ. Email: WoodburyCommunityGarden@gmail.com GrowContinue reading “Plots are still available”
- We’re updating!